Unique to the market and only available from Equine Lockers
- Approximate external dimensions (L)710mm x (W) 650mm x (H) 1290mm including wheels – 1410mm triple pole variant height
- Approximate weight 40kg
- Our Single Eco Lockers feature a one removable panel door which not only saves weight, cost and size it looks neat too
- Our Eco range is an affordable luxury perfect for around the yard right up to international events
- Manufactured from the same materials as our premium range the cost saving is all down to the door, less materials, less build time, less labour cost – More bang for your buck
- These lockers are built to order and are fully customisable if required
- Manufactured from 9.5mm touring grade birch ply phenolic coated finish or cost option rigid PVC outer colour and black phenolic coating on reverse
- Silver 1.5mm thick aluminium extrusions with Zinc coated fittings
- Storage for 2 Saddles, 2 bridles and other equipment
- 1x Key lockable catch
- 4x large heavy-duty recessed flip handles
- Heavy duty ball corners
Supplied as standard with
- 4 x 4” castors fitted to case via a 15mm birch ply wheel board (2 with brakes)
- 2 x bridle hooks
- 1 x double saddle pole
- Additional 2x bridle hooks giving you 4 in total
- Fixed whip rack taking up to 10 whips
- Fit 2x vents for ventilation
- 4x 8” puncture proof wheel 2x swivel with brake & 2x fixed (Recommended option for fields, uneven terrain etc)
- Winch point for pulling up ramps with winches, around yards with quad bikes etc
- Removable container box with cut out handles 600x400x200mm
- Engraved personalised name plate
- Triple pole – Please note this will make the lockers 120mm taller per dimension instructions above
- Printed front door – Please note we can only accept high res PDF’s, EPS or AI files – Photos from mobile phones etc will not be high enough quality to produce a good quality image – If you are unsure send us the photo before so we can check – We can also generate custom artwork additional cost
Please note shades of colours may appear different in differing lighting conditions than colour options shown
We normally endeavour to despatch orders within 7-14 working days.
Some orders may take longer, if you have a deadline please contact us.
Below is a list of our current shipping tarrifs
The list below shows our standard shipping charges. However when purchasing larger items, an additional shipping charge may be incurred. If this is the case we will contact you before we process the order for the additional payment. When we are shipping larger items or quantity orders an overseas pallet service can be provided. Please email our sales team email@example.com for a quotation.
Please note that some countries may charge an import duty to be paid on receipt of the goods.
Equinelockers.com has no control over these payments and are implemented by the relevant countries own government and enforced by the relevant customs and excises department.
If you require shipping outside of mainland UK, please contact us.