Heavy duty industrial grade storage / transport trunk
- Internal size 1197mm(L) x 602mm(W) x 585mm(H)
- External size 1240mm(L) x 645mm(W) x 775mm(H) including wheels
- Weight approx. 45kg
- Manufactured from 9.5mm Laminate (coloured rigid PVC sheet on the outside and a smooth black finish on the inside)
- All edges finished with 1.5mm thick aluminium extrusion,
- Heavy duty ball corners
- 2x Large butterfly catches with padlock facility
- 8x Heavy duty dish handles with backing plates, 2 fitted to each side of the case
- 3x Large lid-stays and piano hinge holds the lid just passed 90 degrees.
- 4x 100mm black wheel castors (2 with brakes) bolted to the base with birch ply dolly reinforcement
- Various colours/finishes (flightpanel is a honeycombed polypropylene board and reduces weight by approx 20%)
- Other colours are available, please contact us for prices
- Combination butterfly catches (euroboxes are not available with this option due to the depth of the combination catch)
- Fully foam lined with 10mm plastazote foam (reduces internal dimensions to 1177mm(L) x 582mm(W) x 565mm(H)
- 3x Movable 9.5mm partitions (foam lining is not available with this option)
- 3 or 9 euro containers, each euro box is 600mm (L) x 400mm (W) x 200mm (H) (foam lining is not available with this option)
- Brass Plaque engraved with your name available (cost option)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We normally endeavour to despatch orders within 7-14 working days.
Some orders may take longer, if you have a deadline please contact us.
Below is a list of our current shipping tarrifs
The list below shows our standard shipping charges. However when purchasing larger items, an additional shipping charge may be incurred. If this is the case we will contact you before we process the order for the additional payment. When we are shipping larger items or quantity orders an overseas pallet service can be provided. Please email our sales team firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation.
Please note that some countries may charge an import duty to be paid on receipt of the goods.
Equinelockers.com has no control over these payments and are implemented by the relevant countries own government and enforced by the relevant customs and excises department.
If you require shipping outside of mainland UK, please contact us.