Heavy duty industrial grade storage / transport trunk
- Internal size 1197mm(L) x 602mm(W) x 585mm(H)
- External size 1240mm(L) x 645mm(W) x 775mm(H) including wheels
- Weight approx 45kg
- Manufactured from 9.5mm Laminate (coloured rigid PVC sheet on the outside and a smooth black finish on the inside)
- All edges finished with 1.5mm thick aluminium extrusion, powder coated bronze for added weather protection
- Heavy duty ball corners
- 2x Large butterfly catches with padlock facility
- 8x Heavy duty dish handles with backing plates, 2 fitted to each side of the case
- 3x Large lid-stays and piano hinge holds the lid just passed 90 degrees.
- 4x 100mm black wheel castors (2 with brakes) bolted to the base with birch ply dolly reinforcement
- 4 x 100mm black wheels secured to case via 15mm wheel boards for added strength (2 fitted with brakes) can be upgraded to 10" pneumatic castors cost option
- Various colours and finishes available.
- 10mm high density foam lining available (cost option)
- 4 x 10" pneumatic wheels secured to case via 15mm wheel boards for added strength (2 fitted with brakes) allowing easy transportation over the roughest ground.
- Recessed label dish & label available (cost option)
- 2 x 3 digit combination locks available (cost option)
Please note shades of colours may appear different in differing lighting conditions than colour options shown
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We normally endeavour to despatch orders within 7-14 working days.
Some orders may take longer, if you have a deadline please contact us.
Below is a list of our current shipping tarrifs
The list below shows our standard shipping charges. However when purchasing larger items, an additional shipping charge may be incurred. If this is the case we will contact you before we process the order for the additional payment. When we are shipping larger items or quantity orders an overseas pallet service can be provided. Please email our sales team firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation.
Please note that some countries may charge an import duty to be paid on receipt of the goods.
Equinelockers.com has no control over these payments and are implemented by the relevant countries own government and enforced by the relevant customs and excises department.
If you require shipping outside of mainland UK, please contact us.